Professional Quality Pool Care Products
Algae Killing and Prevention
Prevent algae before it becomes an issue
The addition of algaecide is needed for proper pool maintenance. Sanitizers or shock/oxidizers alone may not keep algae at bay and this step is needed to keep your pool completely clear of any visible growth. This is the third part of the BioGuard 3-Step Pool Care System and the BioGuard Smart PAK program.
Do all algaecides kill algae?
Not all algaecides are alike, only algaecides that have been approved by the PMRA for killing algae actually perform. All BioGuard products have been thoroughly reviewed and proven effective. Various kinds of algae require different treatments to ensure they are eliminated.
Prevent algae from appearing with routine weekly maintenance
- BioGuard’s best preventative algaecide
- Works in all swimming pool types
- Non-staining formula prevents a wide variety of algae
- Powerful wetting agent and surfactant help it work into cracks and crevices
- Keeps your pool protected while you’re on vacation, just add an extra dosage
- Excellent for use with pools with attached spas or fountains
- Works in chlorinated or brominated pools
- Prevents all types of algae
To kill algae once it has appeared in your pool
- BioGuard’s best formula, highly effective, kills ALL types of algae
- Suitable for all surface types
Is algae keeping you from enjoying your pool?
Your BioGuard Dealer can help you find the right product!